Sunday November 3, 2019
Social hour & set-up: 3:00pm
Pre-ritual briefing starts: 4:00pm Location: Upper Cascades Park Lion’s Den Shelter
We will be honoring deities Cailleach and Manannan mac Lir from the Celtic pantheon.
As always, all who are respectful are welcome.
- Our rituals are always outdoors. Be sure to dress appropriately.
- We always have a fire at our rituals unless there is a burn ban.
- Our rituals usually last from 1 1/2 to 3 hours, followed by revels, usually at the site.
- We often use incense and sage for smudging and sometimes kerosene for torches.
- Rituals in the Hoosier National Forest are at primitive campsites. There are no restrooms. Just trees.
WE SUGGEST BRINGING:
- A chair (if you don’t want to stand for the entire ritual);
- Offerings (these can be physical items, a musical offering, poetry, etc.);
- A beverage or food for revels;
- A monetary donation for charity.
(No one will be turned away for bringing none of these things.)
Upper Cascades Lion’s Den Shelter
514 W Club House Dr, Bloomington, IN 47404