Sunday, April 29, 2018
Social hour & set-up: 2:00 pm.
Pre-ritual briefing starts: 3:00 pm. maypole dance starts at 5:30 pm. Location: The sunny estate.
Join us to celebrate the lusty, fertile beginning of summer. We will honor Danu and Cernunnos. We will dance the Maypole. You can come just for the Maypole dance, if you like. As always, all who are respectful are welcome.
- Our rituals are always outdoors. Be sure to dress appropriately.
- We always have a fire at our rituals unless there is a burn ban.
- Our rituals usually last from 1 1/2 to 3 hours, followed by revels, usually at the site.
- We often use incense and sage for smudging and sometimes kerosene for torches.
WE SUGGEST BRINGING:
- A chair (if you don’t want to stand for the entire ritual);
- Offerings (these can be physical items, a musical offering, poetry, etc.);
- A beverage or food for revels;
- A monetary donation for charity.
(No one will be turned away for bringing none of these things.)