Saturday August 4, 2018
Social hour & set-up: TBD
Pre-ritual briefing starts: TBD Location: TBD
We will be honoring Lugh of the Long Arm, of Many Skills, the Shining One. The Games of Lugh will follow. As always, all who are respectful are welcome.
- Our rituals are always outdoors. Be sure to dress appropriately.
- We always have a fire at our rituals unless there is a burn ban.
- Our rituals usually last from 1 1/2 to 3 hours, followed by revels, usually at the site.
- We often use incense and sage for smudging and sometimes kerosene for torches.
WE SUGGEST BRINGING:
- A chair (if you don’t want to stand for the entire ritual);
- Offerings (these can be physical items, a musical offering, poetry, etc.);
- A beverage or food for revels;
- A monetary donation for charity.
(No one will be turned away for bringing none of these things.)
DIRECTIONS (from Bloomington) Coming soon.