Saturday September 22, 2018
Social hour & set-up: 4:00pm
Pre-ritual briefing starts: 5:00pm Location: Hoosier National Forest
We will celebrate wild nature and feed the primal soul with Dionysus, God of the Vine. Bring your ceremonial knife (athame). We will be using these in our working to focus and direct energy.
As always, all who are respectful are welcome.
- Our rituals are always outdoors. Be sure to dress appropriately.
- We always have a fire at our rituals unless there is a burn ban.
- Our rituals usually last from 1 1/2 to 3 hours, followed by revels, usually at the site.
- We often use incense and sage for smudging and sometimes kerosene for torches.
WE SUGGEST BRINGING:
- A chair (if you don’t want to stand for the entire ritual);
- Offerings (these can be physical items, a musical offering, poetry, etc.);
- A beverage or food for revels;
- A monetary donation for charity.
(No one will be turned away for bringing none of these things.)
DIRECTIONS from Bloomington
The ritual will be held in Hoosier National Forest, south of Bloomington. We call this site the BEACH TREE GROVE. If this is your first time joining us in Hoosier National Forest please allow yourself an hour and fifteen minutes travel time.