Saturday February 2, 2019
Social hour & set-up: 2:00 PM
Pre-ritual briefing starts: 3:00 PM Location: Lower Cascades Park Waterfall Shelter
This one is all about Brigid.
As always, all who are respectful are welcome.
- Our rituals are always outdoors. Be sure to dress appropriately.
- We always have a fire at our rituals unless there is a burn ban.
- Our rituals usually last from 1 1/2 to 3 hours, followed by revels, usually at the site.
- We often use incense and sage for smudging and sometimes kerosene for torches.
- Rituals in the Hoosier National Forest are at primitive campsites. There are no restrooms. Just trees.
WE SUGGEST BRINGING:
- A chair (if you don’t want to stand for the entire ritual);
- Offerings (these can be physical items, a musical offering, poetry, etc.);
- A beverage or food for revels;
- A monetary donation for charity.
(No one will be turned away for bringing none of these things.)
CASCADES PARK WATERFALL SHELTER Bloomington, IN
Take the 45/46 Bypass to N. Walnut and turn south towards downtown.
Turn right (west) at the first intersection, N. Old State Road 37. The road will pass under the Bypass. Cascades Park is located about 1/2 mile north on Old State Road 37.
The Waterfall Shelter is the smaller and more southerly of the two shelters, located near the culvert and volleyball net. If you pass the playground on the right, you’ve just missed it.