Saturday February 1, 2020
Social hour & set-up: 2:00pm
Pre-ritual briefing starts: 3:00pm Location: Lower Cascades Park Waterfall Shelter
It’s all about the Irish goddess Brigid. This ritual will be in an open shelter. Please dress appropiately. Note that the public restrooms are closed.
As always, all who are respectful are welcome.
- Our rituals are always outdoors. Be sure to dress appropriately.
- We always have a fire at our rituals unless there is a burn ban.
- Our rituals usually last from 1 1/2 to 3 hours, followed by revels, usually at the site.
- We often use incense and sage for smudging and sometimes kerosene for torches.
- Rituals in the Hoosier National Forest are at primitive campsites. There are no restrooms. Just trees.
WE SUGGEST BRINGING:
- A chair (if you don’t want to stand for the entire ritual);
- Offerings (these can be physical items, a musical offering, poetry, etc.);
- A beverage or food for revels;
- A monetary donation for charity.
(No one will be turned away for bringing none of these things.)